Testing laboratory TÜV Rheinland group – LRTDEA is accredited according to requirements of the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025. Accreditation number LATAK-T-028.
The flexible scope of accreditation of the testing laboratory: machine building, energy and transport industry facilities (including pipelines); non-destructive testing of fusion-welded metal and metal alloy joints by visual, radiographic, ultrasonic, penetration, magnetic particle methods; mechanical testing of metals and metal thickness testing by ultrasonic method according to current versions of standard methods.
List of flexible accreditation scope methods ("View", PDF, 319KB)
The testing laboratory is accredited to perform non-destructive (NDT) testing as well as destructive (mechanical) testing methods. Non-destructive testing specialists are certified according to the requirements of the ISO 9712 standard. The laboratory is licensed to operate with sources of ionizing radiation. License number RD 13 JL 0138.
We offer to perform:
– Measurement and testing of technical parameters of electrical installations;
– Testing of building grounding and overvoltage protection up to 1 kV.
The testing laboratory offers the following services also in the non-accredited sphere:
- EN ISO 7438 Metallic materials — Bend test (Procedure- Article 6)
- ISO 6507-1 Metallic materials — Vickers hardness test — Part 1: Test method
- DIN 50159-1 Metallic materials - Hardness testing with the UCI method - Part 1: Test method
- EN 10164 Steel products with improved deformation properties perpendicular to the surface of the product - Technical delivery conditions
- Z quality / Z tests (Z 15, Z 25, Z 35)
• Leak testing (LT) EN 1593, EN 1779. Non-destructive testing. Leak testing. Bubble emission techniques. Criteria for method and technique selection.
• Surface texture Ra, Rz ISO 4287 Geometrical product specification (GPS). Surface texture: Profile method. Terms, definitions and surface texture parameters.
• Leveling. Testing the shrinkage of the base of the tank. Testing the geometric form of the object.
Options testing in the working environment
We offer to perform:
- noise testing in the working environment, testing of environmental noises and environmental noises in premises;
- lighting testing in the working environment.