The inspection of dangerous equipment is accredited as inspection of group A according to the requirements of standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17020.
– Installations of natural and liquefied gas;
– Electrical equipment electrical parameters measurements;
– Lightning protection systems.
– elevators, cargo cranes and hoists intended for lifting people;
– aerial cableways;
– escalators and conveyors;
– amusement park equipment for transportation of people;
– pressure equipment and assemblies;
– boilers, freezing installations;
– main pipelines;
– technological equipment for petrol stations;
– reservoirs for storage of dangerous substances;
– transportable pressure vessels, containers for transportation of dangerous substances;
– liquefied petroleum gas cylinder filling stations;
– 1., 2. and 3. security group medical devices;
– inspection of reports on useful thermal energy sold, which has been produced in a cogeneration installation using natural gas or renewable energy sources.
Inspection has obtained the European Union notified (notified) body status Nr.1407 and is entitled to perform the conformity assessment activities according to Directives of the European Parliament and of the Council:
– 2014/33/EU Lifts;
– 2010/35/EU Transportable pressure equipment;
– 2008/68/EC Inland transport of dangerous goods.